With the Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 360, you can cook anything from French Fries to Rotisserie Chicken in minutes.
The air fryer cooks your food without the need for oil or grease, which makes it a healthy and nutritious choice.
The Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 360 is very versatile and can replace some essential kitchen appliances like the microwave and the oven. It does not emit any odor, keeps the kitchen clean, and is enough for a family of six.
It has 12 preset cooking modes with LCD display. The unit has a temperature range of 170 degrees Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. It includes three settings that determine how long the food cooks.
Intrigued? Continue to read to learn more about using the Emeril Lagasse Fryer.
Table of Contents
Safety Precautions of Using the Air Fryer 360
These precautions are the safety tips you need to be aware of before you use your air fryer. They include:
- Keep the air fryer away from children and liquids. The heating element might constitute a fire hazard for kids. Liquids can destroy the heating element.
- Before preparing any meal with the air fryer, please read the Emeril Lagasse air fryer handbook carefully. Due to inexperience with this electric equipment, overheating might create unanticipated accidents.
- Do not touch the hot metal exterior or use a moist cloth on it. The air fryer has a unique handle that prevents burns from high temperatures.
- Please clean away any excess food components on the exterior before reusing the air fryer.
- Using a salt solution on the surface of your air fryer can cause material damage. Treat it like any other appliance. After cleaning, apply some oil to the surface to make it shine and seem new.
- Preheating the air fryer for around 15 minutes after turning it on will allow the heating elements to reach the proper temperature and prevent overheating.
- Check for water drops during operation and cease using them immediately if you find them. This is so that you can avoid electric shocks caused by the water evaporating into a gas during overheating.
- Although the appliance is water-resistant, never put your air fryer in the dishwasher after use. If you want to clean it quickly, wipe it down with a wet towel, but do not submerge it for more than 1 minute. If you wish to wash your air fryer in the dishwasher, make sure to consult the handbook to know if it is dishwasher-safe.
- Never place the air fryer in direct sunlight, as this will cause material damage. The sun’s heat will force the heating element to rise up to high temperatures, which can cause unintentional mishaps.
- After using your air fryer, turn off the switch at the rear of the machine and remove the plug from the power socket. Never pull the cords during operation since this may harm the cords or heating components.
- Keep in mind that dust and dirt will impair the capacity of your air fryer to generate hot air quickly if left unchecked.
Initial Test for your Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 360
If this is your first time using an Emeril Air Fryer, you should know that the air fryer will arrive half-charged, allowing you to test it without waiting for a complete charge.
To finish the initial setup and start cooking:
- Insert two skewers into the slots in the fryer basket stand to improve airflow.
- Remove the cap from the oil cup and fill the fryer bowl to the maximum fill line. Replace the cap securely to prevent leaks while cooking. Set aside once oiled.
- Plug in your Power Air Fryer 360 to a conventional wall socket or surge protector and turn it on.
- Wait until the Power Air Fryer 360’s power button turns solid blue and starts flashing before adding food.
You can test it by doing two things:
First, click the power button once in the center. Doing so will display a white light surrounding the power button and show the remaining cooking cycle duration in minutes or seconds.
Simply alternate tapping the power button’s center until this happens.
Second, make sure the little light under “Ready” is solid green. Not to be confused with the “Preheat” light, which remains red throughout most of the preheating procedure (and then turns off once ready).
If everything else fails, unplug and re-plug the Air fryer to reset the fryer/power outlet connection. If you still have troubles, please contact customer care.
To turn off your Power Air Fryer 360, either select “Cancel”/”Off” on the appliance or just push and release the center of the power button while cooking to stop a cycle.
How to Use the Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 360
Using the Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer is very easy and does not require too much stress. First, put the food into the oiled fry basket, dish, or pan.
Close the cover and adjust the Temperature for your food type. Thick foods take longer to cook than thin foods or foods sliced into similar shapes.
You can check internal temperatures with an accurate thermometer inserted deep into the center of the thickest part, taking care not to hit the bone if using white meat poultry.
The oven will chime and display “On,” indicating that the timer has started counting down. When the cooking time is up, the oven will beep and display “End.”
If applicable, carefully flip the dish halfway through cooking. For even frying, rotate your Air Fryer’s pan or basket.
Remove cooked food from the Air Fryer by carefully pulling it out of the fry basket with tongs.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are so many questions people have about the Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 360. Let’s consider a few of these questions.
Is the Emeril Air Fryer Preheated?
No, according to the Emeril air fryer instructions, you must first click the “On/Off” button, after which you may put food in.
The air fryer will automatically heat up before releasing heated air to cook the food thoroughly from both sides.
What Can I Cook with the Emeril Air Fryer 360?
Your Emeril air fryer 360 can cook a variety of foods. Some examples include fried chicken, buffalo wings, salmon, breaded chicken tenders, steak, and fried rice.
Can the Emeril Air Fryer Bake a Cake?
Yes, it can. The secret is to use a cake mix containing oil and eggs. Most cake mixes already have these ingredients, but if not, add 1/4 cup oil and two big eggs before baking, just like a regular cake.
Use the bake preset for 40 minutes or until cooked through. The pan will be quite hot when removed from the air fryer.
What should I Look for in an Air Fryer?
First, consider the size of the air fryer. For large families or frequent entertaining, go bigger. If you and your partner prepare everyday meals, a smaller one will do.
Another factor is the appliance’s capacity. More individuals can utilize it simultaneously if it has a larger capacity.
Also, consider the items you intend to prepare frequently. A good air fryer should be able to prepare meals fast and efficiently.
What Are the Advantages of an Air Fryer?
They cook up to three times faster than regular frying. Also, you do not require oil to air fry, and you only need very minute amounts of oil if you do use one.
Furthermore, the food preserves its natural flavors and nutrients since there are no added fats or preservatives.
The air fryer has fewer clogs and is easy to clean up. The quality and lifespan do not also come under question.
Can an Air Fryer Deep Fry?
No. Air frying does not require oil, which means that you cannot use deep fry with your air fryer.
Is the Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 360 basket dishwasher-safe?
Yes, the inside basket and the lid can be washed by hand or in a dishwasher. It takes about 10 minutes per load to wash these parts of your air fryer.
You may clean the bottom with a moist cloth to remove any food residue.
Can an Air Fryer be Used with Other Appliances?
Yes. You can use the Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 360 while steaming, microwaving, or stir-frying to add texture and flavor to the meal.
Should You Remove Your Food Immediately after it’s Done?
No. You should wait at least 10 minutes to allow the excess moisture to drain before removing the food from the basket.
Are Oven Mitts Better than Tongs for Removing Hot Foods from Your Air Fryer?
Yes, they are better for removing your food from the air fryer. Tongs can get hot, burning you in the process. It’s better to use oven mitts.
They are safer and handier than tongs since you can hold other things while plucking food out of the machine without looking away.
It’s critical to wash and dry all components thoroughly after each use with warm water and soap.
Your experience with the Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer will be exciting and stress-free if you follow all the guidelines given above.
Remember, always read the handbook. It saves you a lot of annoying experiences.