Your burnt baking pan can be a huge turn-off for you if care is not taken, you may even toss it away into the trash can because you do not like the way it appears. If you happen to have a burnt baking pan, you may not like to sue it because even if you try to get rid of the burns, the stained and stubborn burn on the baking pan, may stick to the new food in the baking own and this nmah result to a distaste in whatever food you are planning to bake. It can corrupt the taste of the food and this can be harmful. Not just that, the burnt baking pan can be quite harmful to the health if you do not do something about it.
First, you must know that food burns are inevitable. And if your baking pan is in a mess, it is your responsibility to get your baking pan to look all clean and better. When it is time for you to clean up your baking pan mess, you can buy some cleaning agents like Carbon Off, Bon Ami, and the rest however, you can use some homemade ingredients found around the home, to get rid of these burns. You might even find some of these products highly effective.
Here Is How To Clean Your Burnt Baking Pan
- Use white vinegar and baking soda to do the trick! White vinegar is an effective, and great multi-purpose cleaner. You can use it as a disinfectant, and it is also a non-toxic glass cleaner as well. And it is something that you can put in your kitchen without getting all fussed up about it being toxic. Then pour a small layer of water and white vinegar on the bottom of the pan. Then heat the vinegar and water in the pan, by putting them on a stovetop and allow them to come to boil. After it boils for a minute, remove it from the heat and drain the vinegar down the sink. Now add a tablespoon of baking soda to an empty baking pan. Baking soda is abrasive and it will help to lift the burn stains. Then, use a scouring pad to massage the baking soda to remove the remaining burn marks from the bottom and sides of the baking pan. Now once this is done and the grim is out, rinse thoroughly until it is clean.
- Use salt to clean your burnt baking pan; Salt, especially Kosher salt is great for lifting stains, and burns from your pan. It is also great for removing greasy messes from the pan. You can mix a generous amount of salt with dawn dish detergent and with some warm water. Then massage it into the burnt baking pan with the aid of some juicy core of some lemon.
- Use cream of tartar; you have some cream of tartar lying around in your cupboard it can do the trick for you. It is an alternative to baking soda. Mix a tablespoon of the cream of tartar into a cup of water and bring it to a boil in a scorched pan. Now bring down the mixture after it has cooled down then scrub the pan with some soft sponge until it is shiny. Then rinse with warm water to rinse off the cream of tartar.
- Use a dryer sheet; soak your burnt baking pan with liquid soap and water, then add a dryer sheet into the mixture. Allow the whole mixture to sit for about an hour, meanwhile, you can always substitute your dryer sheet for a tablespoon of fabric softener. This will loosen the burnt-on food, and make it look like a very shiny pan again!
- Use Soda to clean your burnt baking pan; Soda, not baking soda. A soda can be either club soda can be inexpensive store brand soda. So while your baking pan is still hot, you can pour a club soda to coat the bottom of the pan. Allow the carbonation in the soda to loosen the burnt baking pan. now your baking pan will be as good as new.
MEANWHILE, YOU CAN ALSO USE YOUR FAVOURITE DRINKS AROUND THE HOUSE TO CLEAN OFF YOUR BURNT PAN
- Use the Alka Seltzer; this is a very common household drink that will work just as well as the club soda. So add the 1-2 tablets to hot water that has been poured into your pan and allow it to sit for a few minutes before you wash away.
- Use Ketchup; Ketchup! That sounds surprising but it can be very effective in reviving your dull and tarnished baking pan. so coat the affected area with a thin layer of ketchup and wipe it off after fifteen minutes.
You can also bring your pan to boil. This is a very efficient tip in removing any stuck-up food that you can’t pry off. Fill the pan with water then put it over a stovetop or in the oven until the water boils. Now allow the water to cool, then you can wash the pan as normal. This method has been said to have worked effectively for burnt baking pans.
Also, you can use baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to clean the burnt baking pan. scrub the burnt baking pan with your baking soda, and a few tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide into a paste and then, rub it into the pan with your fingers. After five minutes of scrubbing try to use the scrubby side of the sponge and you will get your squeaky clean baking pan.
Then, you can also get to use baking soda, vinegar, and salt. Get your baking pan, sprinkle the baking soda on it with a layer of salt, then spray it with some layer of white vinegar. After five minutes of scrubbing, the pan will be a lot cleaner and the gunk had come off. Also if you check sea salt, you will notice that it is much better than table salt.